My Family

My Family

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I'm still here!

It's been a busy time and we're moving into an even busier season!  I'll try to provide a quick update and do a better longer post soon!

We've all been busy.  But I had to take a break from the busyness to take care of myself.  I have been sick.  For about three years.  I finally got worn down enough to visit the doctor.  The good news according to them is that I don't have parasites.  Yay, I think.  The bad news is I have IBS.  The doctor wasn't overly helpful so I went to a dietitian and viola!  A few simple diet changes and this mama is ready to roll once again!  I'll always have IBS, I just need to manage it more than it manages me!

Marvin continues to rock out his new school!  I only wish I would have put him in private a long time ago.
 Ever the cheese ball, he is happy again.  And I'm so glad to see that smile:).

Cary Lynn was baptized a few weeks ago.
Here we are pre-dunk:).  Marvin tried to explain what was going to happen but she just made spit bubbles, lol.  

Here is one after the baptism.  We clean up pretty nice around here;)
I also decided to have a little party for her.  So there was an awesome cake done by our local cake lady!  If anyone wants to have her do one I promise you won't be disappointed and I will pass on her info to you!  
Cary Lynn loved the cake and spent time happily smashing it and eating frosting!  Not bad for a kid who isn't a great oral eater!!
Yummy!   Then there was lots of snuggles with grandpa and grandma who came to visit.  
Gee, she didn't get spoiled at all did she:)?  

So that is where we are now.  Hopefully I can sit down for a bit and get a longer post out.  I have a lot to say but it has been a zoo around here!  I just wanted to shout out that we haven't dropped off the face of the earth yet:)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment