My Family

My Family

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cary is One!!!

On Sunday my daughter reached a milestone that many didn't expect her to make.  She turned one.  My child defied odds and lived.  The doctors tell me she is a miracle.  I would have to agree.  Even though I am tired to the bone at the end of most days my daughter adds a new dimension and richness to my life that I was lacking before.  I feel that we are a complete family now.  It is a both a blessing and an awesome task.  I am busy and always on the run with two little people in the home.  Here are some pictures (I finally figured out how to get them on the stinkin' computer by myself!  Go me!)


The cake done by my most fantastic mother-in-law!  Bonus toy at the top (which she is deathly afraid of, but that is another post.)


Cary and baby Stella, a gift from Marvin.  Notice the matching binkies.  We were pretty much binkie free but then we decided to cut teeth like crazy so we are back on it again.  Luckily, it is getting better so she is going down on the use of it.

Aunt Heidi giving Cary a puppet show with a day glow dog hand puppet.  Who says I don't pull out all the stops for a fantastic party:).


Gramma got her a dolly as well.  Heidi insisted that she called it "Anna" .  It sounded more like Aranah with a binky in the mouth, but I know better than to argue with Heidi so Anna it is.  The girl is set in the dolly department now and only seems to want to play with balls and that day glow puppet.  Sigh.

All in all it was an awesome party,  I am so thankful that we got a chance to celebrate this very big milestone in her life.  And I hope there will be many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment